What we do?
- Assist elders and individuals with disabilities to remain at home and in the community
- Provide assistance with activities of daily living and instrumental activities of daily living to eligible individuals.
- Offer services that include: personal care, housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping, meal preparation, medication administrative, transportation, comprehensive case management, and wellness nursing visits.
GAFC Program Eligibility
Program participants must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- 22 years of age or older
- Insured by MassHealth Standard or other specified Senior Care Options and One Care Plans
- In need of daily assistance with personal care
- Approved by their physician and healthcare plan for personal care services
- Reside in “Clustered Housing” (i.e. subsidized apartment building)
- Up to date Physical within 1 year
VCare GAFC program does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, disability, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military status, receipt of public assistance, ancestry, age, gender identity or other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law in the access or admission to its programs or employment or its programs, activities, functions or services.